Cosmetics in dentistry for Troy area patients
When patients think of visiting the dentist, they often think of general dentistry procedures such as cleanings, examinations, and fillings. However, cosmetics also play a role in dentistry. Dr. John L. Aurelia and his team of professionals work with patients to help them achieve the smile of their dreams.
Cosmetic procedures available
Cosmetic dentistry makes aesthetic changes to the smile. This benefits the patients, giving them a more beautiful appearance that results in improved self-esteem. Cosmetic procedures may include any of the following which can be performed by Dr. John L. Aurelia of Troy, MI:
- Dental implants – as a replacement for missing teeth, dental implants provide a permanent solution to tooth loss and restore full functionality of the smile.
- Crowns – porcelain “caps” are used in many situations to improve function and beauty of the smile.
- Bridges – one or more teeth in a row can be replaced using dental bridges, providing a permanent, non-removable solution that can be less expensive than implants.
- Teeth whitening – Dr. John L. Aurelia proudly offers two methods of whitening – in-office Zoom! power bleaching and take-home whitening trays
- Dentures – full and partial dentures can be used to replace missing teeth, as well as the entire arch of the smile when necessary.
- Invisalign – invisible aligner trays can be used to reposition the teeth within the smile without the need for conventional metal bracket and wire braces.
- Fillings – a dental filling composed of composite resin materials can be safe and effective in addressing cavities.
- Veneers – thin facings are custom-made for patients to bond to the front of teeth to disguise imperfections.
Cosmetic dentistry can be used to achieve a beautiful smile while building self-confidence. Contact Dr. John L. Aurelia by calling (248) 243-6044. His practice is conveniently located at 804 N. Main Street #201A and readily accepts new patients.
Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Home Page