Patients in Rochester Hills straighten teeth with discreet and effective Invisalign
Being self-conscious about your smile can cause you to withhold it from those you love. A healthy and attractive smile is a tremendous asset in business and personal relationships. Having crooked teeth or a misaligned bite not only can affect an individual’s self-image and confidence, but can also lead to future problems and complications, such as:
In fact, the survey found that:
- Shyness and lower self-esteem
- Lisping or difficulty speaking clearly
- Decay, cavities, and gum disease due to impaired ability to clean and care for teeth
- Teeth grinding and excessive wear
- Headaches, jaw clenching, and pain because of alignment issues
While many patients may wish to have straighter teeth and more attractive smiles, the thought of a lengthy commitment to traditional orthodontics, and its associated wires and brackets, may deter them from correcting the problems.
Our professional team at John L. Aurelia, DDS, PLLC, in Rochester Hills, Michigan, is pleased to offer convenient and discreet treatment with Invisalign. As the name implies, Invisalign uses invisible, comfortable, and removable alignment trays to gently move teeth into the desired position in less time than conventional braces – typically in about 12 months. The alignment trays are worn at least 22 hours per day for optimal results.
Approved by the US Food and Drug Administration in 1998, Invisalign involves a series of progressive, custom alignment trays that are changed every two weeks. Some of the advantages to treatment with Invisalign versus traditional orthodontic braces include:
- Discreet, virtually-undetectable
- Removable for optimal oral hygiene
- No dietary changes or food restrictions
- No uncomfortable or unsightly wires or brackets
- Effective treatment in fewer visits
Invisalign is a versatile treatment that can correct a number of imperfections, such as:
- Crooked, twisted, or overcrowded teeth
- Open bite
For more information about Invisalign, contact our friendly team at (248) 651-6810. John L. Aurelia, DDS, PLLC, serves patients from Rochester Hills, Troy, Shelby Township, Auburn Hills, Lake Orion, and surrounding Michigan communities. We provide a comprehensive menu of family, reconstructive, surgical, cosmetic, and emergency dentistry, as well as treatment for gum disease and TMJ/TMD.
Back to Invisalign Home Page