Why patients in the Rochester Hills, MI area should consider quality emergency dental care
It is important for patients in the Rochester Hills, MI area to choose a dental practice that meets the needs of their family. John L. Aurelia, DDS, PLLC is a quality dental practice in the community that understands how essential comprehensive dental care can be. Many patients will want to ask questions when considering a dental practice that might meet their needs, including:
- Does the dentist have quality experience and training?
- What range of services does the dental practice provide?
- Can my family get most of their dental care needs attended to under one roof?
- Is my dental insurance plan accepted at this practice?
Another question patients should consider is whether the practice provides emergency dental care.
Emergency dental care is essential because patients often don’t realize the care they need when an unexpected problem arises. Having a family dentist who can provide emergency dental care is important because patients already have a positive working relationship with the team and can have work done immediately by a dental professional they already know and trust. When an emergency arises, we will already have x-rays and past dental history information readily available to allow us to provide the quality care necessary for emergency dental care.
Emergency dental care may be provided for many unexpected occurrences, which can include:
- A knocked out or broken tooth
- Persistent tooth pain (toothache)
- Pain and sensitivity when eating
- Lost restorations including dental bridges, crowns, and veneers
- Bleeding that persists after oral surgery
John L. Aurelia, DDS, PLLC provides comprehensive family dental care and our team is excited to offer emergency services as necessary to children and adults. If you live in the Rochester Hills, MI area and want to learn more about available emergency services at our practice, contact us today to book a consultation appointment. Our front desk staff can answer any questions you may have regarding restorative and emergency dentistry treatments readily available for new and existing patients.