Rochester, MI area patients have many choices when it comes to where to go for comprehensive dental care. But, by working with a team that offers cosmetic dental care, patients can not only improve the health of their smiles, but can address imperfections and enjoy aesthetic treatments as well. Drs. John Aurelia and Dina Khoury believe in ensuring patients have access to the solutions they need for a beautiful smile they can be proud to share with others!
When patients come into our practice and ask what they can do to cosmetically enhance their smiles, we work with them to design a custom dental care plan that works for them. We want patients to know that there are options for addressing problems such as misalignment, permanent teeth staining, and breakage of the teeth. Cosmetic treatment options may include some of the following solutions:
- Porcelain veneers – a popular choice for covering imperfections is porcelain veneers. These thin ceramic facings are custom made and bond over the front of the teeth to change their appearance. These are best for the teeth near the front of the smile.
- Composite resin bonding – an alternative to porcelain veneers is composite resin bonding, which can be used to cover imperfections as well. Resin is less expensive, but is prone to discoloration and needs to be replaced more often than porcelain veneers.
- Teeth whitening – professional teeth whitening is a terrific way to combat yellowing and other discoloration that can occur on tooth enamel. These professional bleaching solutions provide results that far surpass those achieved with over-the-counter alternatives, which are not nearly as concentrated as the options available in a dental practice.
- Dental crowns – covering teeth with caps known as dental crowns can be a fabulous way of not only covering imperfections but also strengthening and protecting natural teeth. These restorations are custom-made to cover the teeth and do so in a way that looks completely seamless with the rest of the smile.
- Fillings – when areas of decay occur, it is essential that patients have fillings placed. These are done with composite resin to ensure integration with the natural tooth enamel. When patients have these tooth-colored fillings placed, it can be practically impossible to distinguish the filling from the enamel, hiding areas where dental work has been completed.
Cosmetic dental care solutions are an appointment away
At the practice of Drs. John Aurelia and Dina Khoury, patients can ask about the ways in which they can enhance their smiles. If you are interested in cosmetic dental solutions for your smile, we encourage you to book a consultation appointment and evaluation with our team to discuss your options. We are located at 804 North Main Street #201A in Rochester, MI and appointments can be made with our front office team by calling [phone2] . Patients in the areas of Shelby Township, Lake Orion, and Troy can also seek treatment with our staff by making a call to our practice.
Dr. John Aurelia | Dr. Dina Khoury
Connect with John L. Aurelia, DDS on Linkedin.
Experience dentistry with a difference at the office of John L. Aurelia, DDS
. With our friendly staff
and warm atmosphere, we ensure that your comfort and wellbeing take priority.
Dr. John L. Aurelia received his BA degrees in Biology, Business and Economics from the Kalamazoo College, MI and his Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of Detroit Mercy. He’s keen on continuous education and has followed courses in cosmetic dentistry
, and occlusion at places like the Dawson Academy for Advanced Continuing Dental Education
and Pankey Institute
. He’s a member of the Academy of General Dentistry
, and American and Michigan Dental Associations. He has participated in many humanitarian missions.
Having graduated from the University of Michigan School of Dentistry, Dr. Dina Khoury
served Veterans during her residency at the VA Hospital in Dayton, Ohio. She has been in private practice for two decades and is passionate about cosmetic dentistry