Are you tired of living with flaws in your smile? You are lucky because a dental practice in Rochester, Michigan, can get your smile back on track through highly-functional, multi-purpose porcelain dental veneers. Curious to find out how veneers can transform your smile? Keep scrolling to learn more about the possibilities of our porcelain cosmetic veneers, and then book a consultation with Drs. John Aurelia or Dina Khoury to save your smile.
What cosmetic flaws can porcelain veneers fix?
Have you seen the smiles of your favorite celebrities? Their smiles look stunning, right? The reality is that those show-stopping smiles didn’t come by luck. Instead, these celebrities turned to cosmetic dentistry to rejuvenate their smiles. The good thing is that cosmetic dentistry isn’t just for celebrities only — you too can be a beneficiary.
At John L. Aurelia, D.D.S., PLLC, porcelain veneers are one of the most common cosmetic dental procedures we use to revive the smiles of most patients. We love veneers because they are versatile to fix multiple teeth imperfections, including:
- Crooked teeth: If you have misaligned teeth, braces or Invisalign are the first treatments that come to your mind. However, you don’t have to undergo years of orthodontic treatment to correct crooked teeth. Slightly misaligned teeth can be fixed with veneers to give you a more balanced smile.
- Gapped teeth: Porcelain veneers can be custom-designed to cover tiny gaps between your teeth. As a result, your smile becomes complete, and your oral health improves, too — no tendency of food debris getting stuck in your teeth.
- Stained teeth: I know what you are thinking. Teeth whitening was made for stained teeth, and in no way would you need veneers. However, some tooth stains are deeply embedded in your teeth, becoming tough for teeth whitening to remove. That said, we can revive your stained smile by placing natural-looking veneers on your teeth.
- Misshapen teeth: Some people are not lucky to be born with evenly sized or shaped teeth. Luckily, if you have unusually small teeth, porcelain veneers come in uniform shapes and sizes to correct your misshapen teeth.
- Broken/chipped teeth: Damaged teeth dampen your smile and oral functionality alike. We use porcelain veneers to cover uneven or jagged edges to protect your teeth from further damage and improve appearance.
Want to feel more confident whenever you smile? Please dial (248) 243-6044 to book an appointment with the team at John L. Aurelia, D.D.S., PLLC in Rochester, MI, for high-quality porcelain veneers.
Dr. John Aurelia | Dr. Dina Khoury
Connect with John L. Aurelia, DDS on . Linkedin
Experience dentistry with a difference at the office of John L. Aurelia, DDS
. With our friendly staff
and warm atmosphere, we ensure that your comfort and wellbeing take priority.
Dr. John L. Aurelia received his BA degrees in Biology, Business and Economics from the Kalamazoo College, MI and his Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of Detroit Mercy. He’s keen on continuous education and has followed courses in cosmetic dentistry
, and occlusion at places like the Dawson Academy for Advanced Continuing Dental Education
and Pankey Institute
. He’s a member of the Academy of General Dentistry
, and American and Michigan Dental Associations. He has participated in many humanitarian missions.
Having graduated from the University of Michigan School of Dentistry, Dr. Dina Khoury
served Veterans during her residency at the VA Hospital in Dayton, Ohio. She has been in private practice for two decades and is passionate about cosmetic dentistry