When patients think of visiting the dentist, they often think of general dentistry procedures such as cleanings, examinations, and fillings. However, cosmetics also play a role in dentistry. Dr. John L. Aurelia and his team of professionals work with patients to help them achieve the smile of their dreams.
Cosmetic procedures available
Cosmetic dentistry makes aesthetic changes to the smile. This benefits the patients, giving them a more beautiful appearance that results in improved self-esteem. Cosmetic procedures may include any of the following which can be performed by Dr. John L. Aurelia of Troy, MI:
- Dental implants – as a replacement for missing teeth, dental implants provide a permanent solution to tooth loss and restore full functionality of the smile.
- Crowns – porcelain “caps” are used in many situations to improve function and beauty of the smile.
- Bridges – one or more teeth in a row can be replaced using dental bridges, providing a permanent, non-removable solution that can be less expensive than implants.
- Teeth whitening – Dr. John L. Aurelia proudly offers two methods of whitening – in-office Zoom! power bleaching and take-home whitening trays
- Dentures – full and partial dentures can be used to replace missing teeth, as well as the entire arch of the smile when necessary.
- Invisalign – invisible aligner trays can be used to reposition the teeth within the smile without the need for conventional metal bracket and wire braces.
- Fillings – a dental filling composed of composite resin materials can be safe and effective in addressing cavities.
- Veneers – thin facings are custom-made for patients to bond to the front of teeth to disguise imperfections.
Cosmetic dentistry can be used to achieve a beautiful smile while building self-confidence. Contact Dr. John L. Aurelia by calling (248) 243-6044. His practice is conveniently located at 804 N. Main Street #201A and readily accepts new patients.
Back to Cosmetic Dentistry Home Page
Dr. John Aurelia | Dr. Dina Khoury
Connect with John L. Aurelia, DDS on . Linkedin
Experience dentistry with a difference at the office of John L. Aurelia, DDS
. With our friendly staff
and warm atmosphere, we ensure that your comfort and wellbeing take priority.
Dr. John L. Aurelia received his BA degrees in Biology, Business and Economics from the Kalamazoo College, MI and his Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of Detroit Mercy. He’s keen on continuous education and has followed courses in cosmetic dentistry
, and occlusion at places like the Dawson Academy for Advanced Continuing Dental Education
and Pankey Institute
. He’s a member of the Academy of General Dentistry
, and American and Michigan Dental Associations. He has participated in many humanitarian missions.
Having graduated from the University of Michigan School of Dentistry, Dr. Dina Khoury
served Veterans during her residency at the VA Hospital in Dayton, Ohio. She has been in private practice for two decades and is passionate about cosmetic dentistry