Have you noticed how some smiles stand out in selfies, TV, and in-person? Do you dream of such show-stopping smiles? At John L. Aurelia, D.D.S., PLLC in Rochester, Michigan, we have the secret to a great smile. We offer natural-looking crowns that improve the aesthetics and functionality of your teeth.
How crowns can rejuvenate your smile
Every smile is unique, but only a few are naturally perfect. But because of cosmetic dentistry, you don’t have to live with teeth imperfections. If the below teeth flaws are stealing the shine of your smile, Drs. John Aurelia and Dina Khoury can install high-quality crowns to change your smile for the better.
- Stained teeth: You don’t drink coffee, wine, or soda, but your teeth are still discolored. You have tried teeth whitening products, but they only provide a Band-Aid solution. The good news is that teeth crowns can disguise your stained teeth, giving you a brighter smile.
- Broken/chipped teeth: Your teeth are strong, but that doesn’t mean they are indestructible. Trauma and biting hard substances can cause cracks and fractures on your teeth. And since teeth can’t heal, crowns are necessary to strengthen and improve the appearance of your teeth.
- Worn down teeth: Bad habits like teeth grinding can result in worn-down teeth. Besides, diseases like gastrointestinal acid reflux (GERD) may erode the enamel, resulting in less-than-perfect whites. A dental crown is used to restore the appearance and strength of teeth with excessive wear.
While dental crowns rejuvenate your smile, they aren’t used for cosmetic purposes only – dental crowns can restore the function of your tooth. Below are other reasons you might need a dental crown:
- To cover a dental implant
- To anchor a dental bridge
- Dental implants protect a root canal
- To cover a tooth when a tooth cavity is too large for a dental filling
Tooth crowns in Rochester, Michigan
If your smile needs a pick-me-up, teeth crowns can restore the shine of your teeth. To find out if crowns are right for you, please dial (248) 243-6044 to book an appointment with John L. Aurelia, D.D.S., PLLC. We install natural-looking teeth crowns that are indistinguishable from natural teeth.
Dr. John Aurelia | Dr. Dina Khoury
Connect with John L. Aurelia, DDS on . Linkedin
Experience dentistry with a difference at the office of John L. Aurelia, DDS
. With our friendly staff
and warm atmosphere, we ensure that your comfort and wellbeing take priority.
Dr. John L. Aurelia received his BA degrees in Biology, Business and Economics from the Kalamazoo College, MI and his Doctor of Dental Surgery from the University of Detroit Mercy. He’s keen on continuous education and has followed courses in cosmetic dentistry
, and occlusion at places like the Dawson Academy for Advanced Continuing Dental Education
and Pankey Institute
. He’s a member of the Academy of General Dentistry
, and American and Michigan Dental Associations. He has participated in many humanitarian missions.
Having graduated from the University of Michigan School of Dentistry, Dr. Dina Khoury
served Veterans during her residency at the VA Hospital in Dayton, Ohio. She has been in private practice for two decades and is passionate about cosmetic dentistry