Cosmetic dentist in Rochester, MI offers wide range of aesthetic treatment options
At the practice of Drs. John Aurelia and Dina Khoury, patients have the option to enhance their smile with a variety of cosmetic treatments. Patients in the Rochester, MI area can speak to our dentists and learn about how they can address imperfections in their smile that may make them feel self-conscious about their appearance. If you are unhappy with the appearance of your teeth, you may find that you avoid laughing, smiling, or socializing with others due to embarrassment. Thanks to improvements in dental treatments, patients can now enjoy affordable cosmetic services to address these problem areas.
Cosmetic dental treatments available
We love to help patients rebuild their self-confidence by improving the health and appearance their smile. Below are just a few of the more common cosmetic treatment options patients can choose from at our practice:
- Dental crowns – crowns, or “caps,” are dental restorations that are custom-made to bond over the top of a tooth to cover up imperfections or to give the tooth an extra layer of strength and protection if it has become weakened
- Dental bridges – one or more teeth missing in a row may be replaced with dental bridges, improving not only aesthetic appearance of the smile, but also functionality
- Professional teeth whitening – brightening the smile is a common desire for patients, and with the help of our dental staff and our professional-grade products, patients can achieve their new look quickly and easily
- Full and partial dentures – with dentures, patients are able to replace missing teeth in an economical manner, while still ensuring the results look natural
- Invisalign – misaligned teeth may impact one’s appearance, but with clear aligner trays, patients can make improvements without the embarrassment of traditional orthodontics, which may cover the teeth with unsightly metal brackets and wires
- Composite resin bonding – with composite resin bonding, or “dental bonding,” many imperfections of the smile can be improved in a single appointment; this material is applied to the teeth and can cover problem areas near the front of the smile
- Porcelain veneers – these thin ceramic facings are an alternative to composite resin bonding and are custom-made to bond onto the front of a tooth to improve the appearance of the smile
New patients please call:
John L. Aurelia, D.D.S., patients please call:
(248) 243-6044 or
Make an appointment
Which treatment is right for me?
It is best for patients to book a consultation appointment with Drs. John Aurelia and Dina Khoury to determine what restorative and cosmetic treatments are best suited for their specific desires. Every patient and situation is unique, and we treat patients accordingly with custom-designed dental work and a plan that is created specifically for their needs. We want patients to have the opportunity to work hand-in-hand with our dental providers to enhance their smile using today’s cosmetic services.
Learn more about cosmetic dental treatments to enhance the smile
Our team of professionals is here to help you in achieving the smile you’ve always wanted in an affordable manner. Contact Drs. John Aurelia and Dina Khoury by calling (248) 243-6044 and visiting with our team at 804 North Main Street #201A in Rochester, MI. We are always welcoming new patients into our practice who are seeking quality dental care solutions. Get started with our team today!