Welcome to John L. Aurelia, D.D.S., PLLC
Dentist Rochester Hills
Dr. John L. Aurelia
Welcome to the internet home of John L. Aurelia, DDS, PLLC, thank you for visiting, we hope that you will find our website informative and convenient. Please browse our site and learn about the services we offer, our talented dental team, and our doctor, who pursues extensive advanced education to bring the very best to our patients. Check out our picture gallery to see examples of the doctor's work, and imagine what he can do for you! Our patient forms, payment information, and appointment scheduling are available online for your convenience. We are dedicated to providing consummate care and convenience for our patients online and in our practice.
We are a family friendly dentistry, and offer a comprehensive array of services to meet everyone's needs:
- Our practice provides in-office teeth bleaching, take-home whitening kits, and whitening strips for those patients interested in brightening their smile quickly and easily with professional-grade solutions.
Dental Crowns and Bridges
- Dental restorations such as these are an economical and beautiful way for patients to protect weakened teeth or replace a missing tooth within the smile.
- Invisalign is a discreet yet effective way to straighten the teeth without traditional metal brackets and wires.
- Our practice provides services including porcelain veneers, tooth-colored fillings, and cosmetic dentures to enhance the smile in a natural and beautiful way.
- Our practice custom-designs oral appliances to assist patients who have this painful, uncomfortable disorder, also known as TMD.
- Dental implants are the preferred choice for many patients who are interested in replacing missing teeth or stabilizing dentures in a way that is unsurpassed by other methodologies.
- Our practice services patients of all ages who are warmly welcomed into our state-of-the-art, family-friendly facility. We can help schedule convenient appointments for even the busiest of families!
- An emergency can't wait for a convenient appointment. We see emergency patients as soon as possible.
As soon as you walk in the door of our state of the art facility, you will know that you are going to experience a different kind of dentistry. Our friendly staff, warm atmosphere, and comfortable environment make it immediately apparent that your comfort and wellbeing is our top priority. Call
(248) 243-6044, or use the convenient form at the side of this page to schedule an appointment with a dental home that truly will treat you like family.
Home care for a healthy mouth
The maintenance of clean teeth and gums revolves around brushing and flossing. Place the toothbrush bristles next to the gum line on the outer surfaces of the teeth. Brush gently, using a back and forth technique with the toothbrush. For the inner surface of the teeth, place the bristles next to the gum line and brush in a circular motion. The inside of the mouth is where the most plaque accumulates. Brush the surface of the teeth where the chewing of food takes place in the same circular motion. To clean those places between the teeth where a toothbrush can’t reach, floss once a day to remove food and plaque before it can cause gum disease. So eat a well-balanced diet, brush twice daily, and schedule regular checkups with the dentist.